Beehive (British English) is a Seven level coursebook for teaching English Language to young learners. This series published by Oxford university press.
Beehive (British English) gets your students working together to achieve great results. See them learn about the world around them, grow their global skills and fly through their exams and beyond!
Beehive is a teacher-led, but student-centred course with a strong emphasis on vocabulary and grammar that will prepare your students for exam success. Take a look inside and you’ll find clearly structured lessons, a comprehensive grammar and vocabulary syllabus, fun characters, real world content and exciting projects.
Key Features of Beehive Series
- Comprehensive grammar and vocabulary syllabus based on the Oxford English Learning Framework and course-integrated assessment help students to achieve exam success
- Easy-to-teach approach with rich support empowers you to teach with confidence
- “Team Up” tasks and projects help students grow their global skills of communication and collaboration
- “Think, feel, grow” activities guide students’ social and emotional awareness and wellbeing
- Stories and videos bring international culture alive, encouraging students to learn about the world and become global citizens
- Assessment for Learning tools and guidance help students to accelerate their progress and achieve their goals at each stage of the learning journey
Each Level contains the following files:
Beehive Student Book
Beehive Teacher Guide
Beehive Audio Files
Beehive Video Files
Beehive Team Up Worksheet