Hey There is a four-level English language course for teenagers. Hey There! ensures a successful classroom through –
- Ongoing self-assessment to monitor student progress.
- Topics and research activities that connect the classroom to real life.
- Cross-curricular topics that link English to other content areas.
- Readings on various cultures.
- Practical writing rules that students immediately apply.
- Final task activities that personalize and extend learning outside the classroom.
- A variety of fun activities, games, and puzzles.
- Engaging project-based song activities.
- A comprehensive grammar reference section for self-study.
- Interactive student CD-ROMs.